Video to AE100 How?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Walter mitty, Sep 30, 2002.

1. Walter mitty

Walter mitty
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a ferguson stereo video but unfortunately it wont send a pic to my TV Via anything other than it`s scart.

Any body got any ideas on how I can connect it to my PJ and if it`s possible to get a lead that will split the signal from Video to TV and PJ.

I was thinking about a Scart to composite, do these work OK?

I dont bother with my video these days however I have hundreads of movies I`ve never even watched and now I have a PJ it seems a good idea to watch them all now.

I do realise that the picture quality wont be up to much, but at leaste I`ll be able to watch them on the Big screen, and it`s only for the naff stuff.

I use the Pro v and obviously the Svid socket is used up, like I said earlier the only way to get the pic out of the video is through it`s scart lead, I`ve tried the RF out to no avail,

Thanks Lads

2. rhinoman

rhinoman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Hi Walter,

Yeah a scart-3 phono for composite video and audio to your proV, a suprisingly good picture after the proV has done its stuff. Just make sure that the signal is wired out of the scart.

3. Walter mitty

Walter mitty
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you very much for that,
    I have never thought of useing my video untill now. Thats it , minds made up.

thanks again