video system for teaching institute

yamenm

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi
please I need help in this issue.

I have teaching institute of 10 rooms, I need to install 10 IP cameras and 10 Projectors.
lets say I need to stream signal from camera in room 5 to room 7 and 9 and at the same
time I need to stream from 10 to room 1 for example.

what equipment do I need to do this?

thanks and Regards,
Yamen

Welcome to the forum yamenm :hiya:

Well ignoring the obvious, ie the 10 cameras and 10 projectors, you will need a 10x10 video matrix to allow you to feed any camera to any PJ (or PJ's)
Something like this should do what you want - 10x10 HDMI Matrix Switcher | 10:10 HDMI Matrix Router

Mark.

thank you :) mark for your answer. my system is distributed over 80 meter long, I think HDMI signal can not service me :(. is there Matrix system with LAN support? thanks a lot, Yamen

Well there are a few other options here: 10x10 HDMI Matrix Switchers - $2,000

This one will do HDMI over coax to about 450m - 10x10 HDMI Matrix Switch Over Coax CablesExtends HDMI up to 1,500 feet with one coaxial cable per TVPreconfigured for 10-HDMI inputs to 10-HDMI outputsUses manual DIP switching so use in minimum switching applicationsRequires up to 10-widescreens with HDMI inputs - HDMI MATRIX SWITCHERS OVER COAX
Or this kit will do HDMI over LAN to about 100m and can be extended to as many rooms as you have ports on the network switch - 10x10 HDMI Matrix Over LAN

I have just looked at what is offered on the same website, you may find cheaper and/or better elsewhere.

Mark.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom