Video Studio 11.5 Best Quality DVD

Joner_24

Standard Member
Reaction score
After a few days of research and some help on this site i opted for Video Studio 11.5 to edit my Sony HDR-TG3 film. I chose this as it didn't put as much strain on my PC as other software and is very easy to use (but a bit slow).

After failing on my first attempt and not 100% convinced on my 2nd I was hoping for some advice before I tried again.

The reason I failed on my fist attemt to creat an AVCHD DCD was when it went in my PS3 it came up with 576 (i think) and not the 1080P I was expecting. On the second attempt, I went into File-Project properties-compression-edit" and changed it to Mpeg-2 (that file path is from memory so I hope it's right) I don't have an Mpeg-4 option, is that right?

I have been searching the web - including the coral site for 11.5 plus user guides but with no success.

Thankyou for any help

What exactly are you trying to create; an AVCHD disc? or a DVD disc from AVCHD material

I am trying to create an AVCHD disk, the material i'm using is MTS files if that helps.

My first question is should VS 11.5 have an option of mpeg-4 in the project properties and secondly what is the best way to do the process.

The kit I have is a Sony HDR-TG3, PS3, VS 11.5 and a sony Bravia TV capable of 24fps and i'm using DVD+R.

I would like some advice on the best possible way to transfer my film to the PS3 without loosing quality.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom