Video speckles and distortion

Tobarr

Novice Member
Reaction score
I am flying a Eachine EX4 and my videos have been having strange backgrounds and speckles on solid surfaces. How do I correct it? Do I need to get a new 3 axis camera? Is the software corrupted? I'm attaching a couple photos I took of the videos I took this afternoon. What do I need to do?

Attachments

• DSC00819.jpg
    DSC00819.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00820.jpg
    DSC00820.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 41
I’ve no idea about the actual camera or software.

But an observation is that it seems to be contrast related. The camera seems to be setting the aperture or virtual aperture based on the darker parts of scenery which means the bright sky and the bright reflection from the truck are overloading. The reason I say this is that the darker areas look okay it is only the bright areas that are an issue - which is making me think it is overexposing.

Whether that is down to a software configuration or a camera fault I’ve no idea.

Cheers,

Nigel

Thanks for responding so quickly. Your explanation about overexposure is the first common sense answer I received. The problem is how do I change the camera or the software. It's a problem one has when you buy a less expensive product. There is no way to change the aperture or settings to compensate for the brightness. Thanks again for your answer.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom