VIDEO: Sony 56 inch 4K Ultra HD OLED TV

Tech News

News Supplying Robot
Tim Page from Sony Europe takes us through the 56 Inch concept 4K OLED TV launched at CES.

To comment on this video, please reply to this thread.
More videos

vaktmestern

Banned
4k and oled must be the perfect tv combo.. glad sony and panny has shown this is possible.

vaktmestern

Banned
Lill worrying that they have no plans of making this into a consumer product..

stucarblne

Wondering if CLED is still an option for them? Panasonic seemed more sure about their OLED.
Sure in one of the Sony CES videos i heard the bloke from Sony mention something like they are still developing new tech... Or words to that effect. And i think i heard CLED mentioned. So fingers crossed.

Steve Withers

Reviewer
I'm pretty sure CLED will never see the light of day, I think Sony only showed it last year to draw attention away from LG and Samsung's OLEDs. Given their precarious financial position they can hardly start going their own way and I'm sure we'll see a Sony 4K OLED either late this year or early next.

stucarblne

Guess there can't be two new competing technologies as it wouldn't make a great lot of sense from the same manufacturer.

Great though that 4K OLED will be on the consumer market soon enough by the sounds of thing's.

The quicker these are out there the faster they will become mainstream (hopefully) - and that can only be healthy for the enthusiasts who may not be made of money. :thumbsup:

vaktmestern

Banned
Want a 4K oled willing to pay 6-7k for one but thats years away untill that price point will come

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG SN7CY Soundbar Review, Hisense 55U7Q, LG Nano90, Best of the Month, B+W Sigourney Weaver
Top Bottom