1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Services of Watford

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by t0by, Dec 12, 2004.

1. t0by

t0by

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Does anyone know anything about these people? Has anyone had any dealings with them?

http://www.video-services.co.uk/

They sell the PW7 on their site for £2099 which I know isn't all that, but they also sell via an eBay shop and it looks like the pricing might be quite a bit better in an auction. Its all brand new, UK spec kit by the way.

Thanks...

2. Pink Fairy

Pink Fairy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Very nearly bought my Viera from them, they seemed genuinely knowlegable about what they sell and very helpful. They've been operating for a long time here in watford, so no fears on back-up.
    I would've loved to have purchased from them (5 year guarantee + rapid delivery and instalation included) but they couldn't manage to get close to the JL price for the package i wanted... i even thought about paying slightly more to buy from them (honest high street store with no pricematch mularkey) but the ££ ruled i'm afraid.

Like i said, didn't buy from them but they're not the typical shadowy ebay seller, a genuine shop.

cheers,
    Andy