Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Video Senders

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by Widescreenx, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Widescreenx

Widescreenx
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Can somebody help me? are these video senders any good with sky and do they work very which ones should I be looking at?

2. branny

branny

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +272
    Widescreen

I have one from Tesco (approx £25) and it works perfectly. Can control Sky easily and perfect picture.

Cheers
    Branny

3. maddav

maddav
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah I got the ones from Tesco, they work very well, with a suprisingly good picture, just beware when using the receiver end near bluetooth and/or WI-FI devices as they operate on the same frequency (though you can adjust it slightly on the sender itself) unless positioned properly it can cause a lot of interference.

4. Nick_UK

Nick_UK
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +270
    These boxes are capable of good results, but a lot depends on local factors. Unfortunately these boxes use the same frequencies as wi-fi wireless PC networks, and if you and/or your neighbours have these, you could get some interference. The interference will take the form of horizontal white lines across the picture.