1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video sender problem

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by Geezer, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Geezer

Geezer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Right i have connected a digieye up to RF2 and this worked fine, but yesterday bought a Thomson wireless video sender for another room, ever since this has been installed the digieye works very slowly when you use the remote.

Is there anything i can do?

2. morphy

morphy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    you didnt accidently knock the rf2 cable slightly when installing the sender, if the rf2 connection wasnt made up that well then its possible that is your problem, check the connection on rf2 both ends first mate then post back if still problematic

3. Geezer

Geezer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    No, because when i turned the video sender off, the digieye worked fine. But dont really want to have to turn it on and off all the time

4. pinatubo

pinatubo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a similar problem with an AEI Digisender.
    When it is switched on my NTL remote for the Pace STB doesn't work correctly - it's also very slow.Havn't found a fix for it yet apart from leaving the sender switched off when not needed.

5. morphy

morphy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    geezer if its only sly you want run to another additional room you may be better off getting another cable run and fit an f120 amp, I find that the wireless senders arent as good for picture quality unless your really lucky with interference etc:clap:

Ps sounds like the sender led is interfering with the sky stb led

6. Geezer

Geezer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Cheers for the responses so far, running another cable isnt an option.

The strange thing is that when i turned the sender off then on again the digieye was fine for several hours but back to being problematic in the morning