Video sender lost audio

Discussion in 'Video Streaming Boxes & Services' started by logiciel, May 30, 2008.

1. logiciel

logiciel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,729
    My video sender takes video and audio from the Scart socket on the SkyHD receiver to projector and sound system in other room.
    It always worked well but hasn't been used for a while and now produces a slightly inferior picture and no sound.
    I recently began using a wireless router which might have interfered so tried again with it powered off but no improvement.
    Any ideas why video transmits and audio doesn't?

2. gmp

gmp

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +47
    After problems with my sender with my wireless router, my neighbours and then our cordless phones eventually gave up and ran cables from skyhd to our pj. Still use the IR function on sender to change channels while watching sky on pj. The pq of hd on pj makes it worth the hassle of cabling.:clap:

3. cip8er

cip8er

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    AV senders have multiple channels. If both sender and the receiver are not on the same RF channel, it may give inferior picture and or audio. Check the dip switch settings and make sure the same channel is selected.