VIDEO: Panasonic 4K 20 inch Tablet plus ZT60, VT60 and ST60 plasma first thoughts

hodg100

Distinguished Member
More from the Panasonic stand out in Vegas as Steve and Phil take a look at their 20-inch 4K Tablet.

Having already had a look at the flagship ZT60, the guys also give their impressions on the other plasmas in the range - the VT60 and ST60.

Hopefully the VT wont be in a huff following its demotion.

Last edited:

Scooby2000

Distinguished Member
My Mrs might be interested in a tablet like that.

Be interesting to see if the ZT will be at last years VT price or if its actually not a top end model but premium model costing more.
A more affordable VT would be welcome, maybe it will become the bargain the ST50 was if the range has shuffled down.

Looks like a chrome style edge around the set other than at the bottom, bit odd.
Look forward to the reviews in a few months.:)

glennbroadway

Standard Member
I have an old Pioneer PDP-505PE (pre Kuro) which I want to change as soon as possible. Should I wait for the ZT60 in the UK? Based on your experience (as a community) when are we likely to see them here? May/June?

vaktmestern

Banned
Impressive plasma tv ...

Har-One

giant tablets.... sssh dont tell apple !

i already want one
They will say that there is no need for such a big tablet just to take out one later when everyone has some in the market, like the ipad mini. :devil:

Nevaborn

Har-One said:
They will say that there is no need for such a big tablet just to take out one later when everyone has some in the market, like the ipad mini. :devil:
Apples will still out sell them the cruelty of it all lol.

Only problem is you get to a certain pixel density (ppi) and you just wont get the benefit.

I really see a 4k tablet being best used is hospitals. They have 4k monitors in operating rooms etc but what if a doctor could carries scans and images to go through them in minute detail while on his rounds seeing the patients.

I love doing photo work and this wood be good when working per pixel on large images. =)

This feels pro grade at moment though.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom