Video game play may improve eyesight

kingbal

Since i started playing from launch, i've had a a prescription for reading glasses!:eek:

Fmrl

I get sore eyes if I play for too long. I think it comes from staring at a small area of the screen and not blinking :eek:

trent steel

Since i started playing from launch, i've had a a prescription for reading glasses!:eek:

Went to spec savers the other week (first time in 25 years) with a complaint of eye strain and found out i was farsighted:rolleyes: £120 later and now I feel my gaming has got a little better. Only started gaming again over the last couple of years and feel this might have been the cause:D

TheRobotman

Distinguished Member
this is good news as my other favourite passtime is damaging my eyesight i'm told.:smashin:

spokza

Standard Member
maybe i have become more observant in looking for the tinyest bit of movement, other than that i think i need new glasses lol

StuR6

pretty sure its not helping my long sight; the TV in most peoples houses are not further than 12ft away. I look out the window and wonder where my ACOG is LOL
:rotfl:

Nicholeoptician

Standard Member
Eye strain may be caused by improper lighting, excessive glaring at the computer screen, bad position of the computer screen, or difficulty reading copy material. Eye strain may present with the following symptoms: pain and burning in and behind the eyes. There may also be headache and eye fatigue. Blurred vision, dry eyes, itching eyes, and burning eyes. It is important to consult a qualified eye doctor at once when you experience such symptoms to prevent possible damage and to learn eye exercises that you can do.

Thanks for sharing

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom