1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Essentials PAL DVD

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by cessquill, Mar 24, 2004.

1. cessquill

cessquill

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    After taking a bit of time off Home Cinema (CRT breaking down, lots of work on the house filling up the living room, no cash, redundancy, etc.), the launch of a PAL version of the Video Essentials DVD passed me by.

Found it by accident on Amazon the other day, ordered it (£18 inc P&P - was expecting to pay about twice that!), and it arrived this morning.

I must say I'm very impressed, and it's given me something to play with for the next few weeks. Cool!

2. beecee

beecee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +434
    i got one myself from play.com (£14.99 delivered) and i have only used it for a little tweaking, i need to make some time to set up every thing properly. but it does seem okay,

i'll stick with Avia for my ntsc sources and use this for pal.

3. sneaky

sneaky
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You must be easy pleased guys. I can honestly say it is the most confusing guide I have ever seen.

The disc navigation system must have been designed by a two year old and I got the impression that old Joe Kane had (allegedly) lost the plot a little bit and been reading too many press cuttings about being a guru.

I can honestly say it was the biggest waste of £15 ever.

4. cessquill

cessquill

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I'm sure you could come up with worse ways to waste £15 if you really put your mind to it. :)