• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Video Editing Computer

Bowler27

Standard Member
I am thinking of building a new computer Based on an Intel i7 CPU.
I will be using Abobe CS5 and would like the system to last for 2/3 years so would like to have USB3 and SATA 2/3 conections. Anyone having such a system I would love to hear from, so that best deside on what I shall need.

Regards

domhaseltine

Standard Member
Thanks mate. I was so looking forward to my new PC, been saving for ages! My old one just does not have the power to render HD very quickly.

Bowler27

Standard Member
Really is no limit (within reason)
Thinking of Intel i7 basis as I am running Win7 64 bit. I will be upgrading to Adobe CS5 so will probably need an nVidea card (3800). Hope this helps.
Mike

dc8900

Distinguished Member
I have just had one made by a company called DinoPC (Specify your dream custom gaming PC online - Dino PC Ltd) spent £1600 on the thing and now the computer has gone missing. They told me it was shipped by fed ex, so I called fed ex and the tracking number was bogus and my post code is not even in their system. So I have gome to the Police and they are treating it as theft.

Sorry to rant on, i´m fuming.

Sorry to hear that mate, how did you pay for it? your credit card? you card have contested the payment. Or while the police do their thing how about the Small Claims Court?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom