VIDEO: AVForums Best of CES

Tech News

News Supplying Robot
We show you some outtakes and our picks for Best in Show. This is our final CES video for this year, we hope you have enjoyed the coverage.

To comment on this video, please reply to this thread.
More videos

domtheone

Distinguished Member
Terrific mini video with some funny outtakes:D

Wish it was 10 times as long!

Har-One

Thanks a lot, Mark and Steve, for a great coverage :smashin: :clap: . I am glad that it is over. I have been hooked to the computer for this whole week. Now I imagine all the members like myself are very eager to see some reviews of those toys.

Scooby2000

Distinguished Member
Thanks a lot, Mark and Steve, for a great coverage :smashin: :clap: . I am glad that it is over. I have been hooked to the computer for this whole week. Now I imagine all the members like myself are very eager to see some reviews of those toys.
CoughPhilCough...nudge nudge.....;)

Yes some great stuff once again guys:thumbsup:, I bet this video would be longer if you added the Sharp out takes.:D

Can't wait to see the Panasonic and Samsung plasmas, so hoping the F8500 isn't too expensive, the ZT60 most definitely will be for me, but still looking forward to the review.:)

Suave

Distinguished Member
Hi All,

You guys did an awesome job - very impressed! I have not really gone anywhere else either for the CES news & info - no need as AVF reports & info is the best!!

Suave!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG SN7CY Soundbar Review, Hisense 55U7Q, LG Nano90, Best of the Month, B+W Sigourney Weaver
Top Bottom