Video And Music

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by niccam, Mar 5, 2005.

1. niccam

niccam
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi whats the best way to make an AUDIO CD with 5 tracks of audio and then also add a VIDEO of one the the songs . The audio must be playable on a CD player and the VIDEO must be playable on either DVD player or computer for the video track.
    What ever I play it on, what will the format be that I will have to record/burn it and what media do I use, I what a good quality product
    1. I,m thinking at the moment for the DVD player it has to be DVD media but how do you burn AUDIO and VIDEO on same disc what software will allow this? will DVD media with audio tracks play on CD player?
    2. the computer could use CD media but again how do you mix the two formats and what software will allow this? ( VCD/SVCD not so sure if I like this for quailty )maybe the VIDEO track could be CD-ROM?

Please can any put me right on the best way to do this project. Thank you

2. niccam

niccam
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone give me advice on the above . Thank you

3. ktng

ktng
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well if the audio HAS to be playable in a CD player that will rule out all DVD media.

Looking at the CD singles that have video, most of them seem to have Quicktime videos on, but how you get a Qiucktime video and normal audio onto a CDR :confused: