vice city ????

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have just completed the film studio section of the game and also the the mansion section,is this the end of the game or is there somewhere else to start missions???

Have you done the ''malibu Club'' missions the ''Car Showroom'' missions ect. The five ''Phone Box'' missions. All the Rampages, ''R3'' missions i.e the Police, Fire & Ambulance missions.

Have you bought everything you can, like the docks, ice cream factory ect.

i will need to make some cash to buy the club and showroom.done the phonebox ones,got the icecream place,does the print works generate missions?

The print works only has about two mission and generates cash, as well as the Taxi place.

The mansion generates the most amout of money so collect that, and the others. How many hidden packages have you got. If you need cash collect all 100 and you'll pocket 100,000.

I could never be bothered with the hidden packages, too much like hard work

Yeah i know what you mean, thats why i used the Internet:blush: i just wanted that ''Apache Helicopter'';)

how do i get an apache???

All 100 hidden packages, or complete the whole game or something like that. Maybe the the Police car missions, i can't remember.

It's nothing special, harder to fly than the other Helicopters but its a laught with having Missiles and Machine guns on it. If you've done the mansion mission you should have the ''Sea Sparrow'' well thats got a machine guns on it, can't remember the fire button but i only found out the other day:blush:

Originally posted by ytgti
All 100 hidden packages, or complete the whole game or something like that. Maybe the the Police car missions, i can't remember.

It's nothing special, harder to fly than the other Helicopters but its a laught with having Missiles and Machine guns on it. If you've done the mansion mission you should have the ''Sea Sparrow'' well thats got a machine guns on it, can't remember the fire button but i only found out the other day:blush:

The Apache is at the army base you dont need all 100 packages, just wear a police uniform first and fly in

I just got the cop uniform - I'll try this next time I play then.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom