Vice City

scrapbook

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So just finished vice city..kinda poor ending...but anyway..

how do i get 100%?

Currently on 96%..it seems the only thing left are the paramedic, taxi, pizza and fire missiions left.

Is there a certain stage in the above bonuses you have to get to in order for it to add to the percentage complete?

How long did it take you?

I've been playing III for a while now and I've only on 4% :)

Originally posted by scrapbook
So just finished vice city..kinda poor ending...but anyway..

how do i get 100%?

Currently on 96%..it seems the only thing left are the paramedic, taxi, pizza and fire missiions left.

Is there a certain stage in the above bonuses you have to get to in order for it to add to the percentage complete?

That'll be the 4% your missing then. Been on 98% on the PS2 version for ages with just 1 jump and the paramedic mission to go. trouble is I know where all the jumps are, but I don't know which one I haven't done:mad: :mad:

I have been playing it pretty much non stop since just before xmas..apart form the odd time out for the simpsons.

I think it has more play time to complete then any other game i have..apart from maybe Jet Set Radio!

Determined to get the big 100%..wont start GTAIII until i have even if it drives me crazy...which the hidden packages almost did!

Took me two days locked away in my bedroom to complete it :rolleyes:.

Haven't tried GTA III yet...

bloody hell, you bothered to complete it!!...I just did a few missions, ran around shooting a few people, then ran them over and traded the game in!! Takes up far too much beer swilling time for my liking!!

Still haven't finished VC completely, still buying property across the city - nearly there. I can't wait for GTA4 anyhow. :cool:

I'm playing III. Vice comes later. What's the point in having all this money? I've got $300k burning a hole in my pocket. I've tried talking to those ladies of the night and they didn't want to know :(

I've tried talking to those ladies of the night and they didn't want to know

On Vice City they get into your car a lot easier, i.e pretty much as soon as you pull up to them, excellent. Then after shoot them and get your money back ;)

I find it helps if you look towards them, then they jump in easier. But you cant seem to be too far on or off the pavement.

I got 100% on VC a while ago, took me ages as i needed one jump (had to go through them all again about twice...) and one of the dirt track trials i had stuffed up and made it have a totally unrealisitic time to complete it by completing the first one too quickly. Did it in the end - i got a tee-shirt!

Actually, the 'ladies of the night' in vice city will only get into your car if you're driving a rather fancy sports car!!!

I was rather confused when pulling up in an old banger of a car & getting a load of comments from these 'ladies of the night' as they walked past...

You need a hot sports car and they'll be queing up :smashin:.

I haven't got 100% yet. It's the only game I play now. Is it true that you can't get 100% if you use cheats? I've got a save file with cheats and another without cheats. I've done Vercetti's missions up to Cop Land and done Vigilante and Pizza Guy missions. Just need the stupid assests.

If you use a cheat then you get stuck on 99% or so they say!!

Finally got the 100% - I can rest easy now! Spent a day wondering around and then realised I needed to score 45 on the shooting range.

Time for a few weeks rest before starting GTAIII.

Say on Vice City..what is the highest 'Criminal Rating' possible? Anyone know?

Criminal rating as in self made rampages? If you mean that then it's "International Crisis." Well I'm glad I've got 1 save file without any cheats used and one save file with cheats used. I'm further on the one without cheats used. ^^

Criminal Rating top is "Godfather" - 1'000'000+

Newspaper attention is "Stuff of Legends" - 1800+

So, how do you get your criminal rating up then? Is that just killing people or what? I can't seem to get the highest Media attention yet, how long does it take? I've gone on a rampage in a Rhino tank and just blown up everything in sight for about half an hour. I went around both islands twice. My most fave part is the airport. :p

I know that if you get 5/6 wanted stars and blow the police helicoptor up and take out as many of the swat team as you can then get to a pay and spray that does push your criminal rating up. Does anybody know if there are any other ways?

I dunno. Actually, what you just said was a self-made rampage only that you finish it as soon as you get 5/6 stars. I get all 6 stars, go around in my own little Rhino Tank and blow up everything I see. The only annoying thing is the Rhino Tanks that the Army send after you. They cannot be blown up and there are LOADS of them.

How do you get the Rhino Tank? Now that sounds like great fun :)

You just blow enough things up to get a 6 star rating and then the tanks will start coming after you.

Then you need to steal one of these and have fun.

The best idea is once you have stolen one, to take it to a garage and save it there so you always have a tank available if you feel like blowing stuff up.

Greg

Thanks greg will give that a try later

worst part of the game was getting to fly that daft mini helicopter to blow up the building. Did that little bugger go in the direction i wanted it to:mad:...er NO
It was like a supermarket trolly. Much throwing of joypad there

theres also a cheat code and a tank will land right by you

Gandley, i was okay with the model helicoptors now the model planes was a different matter. Took me about ten attempts to get a bomb to land anywhere near the target:confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom