• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

vice city "unplayable" on 360

D

dvdmike007

Thought i would relax in vice city tonight but the frame rate is useless is this just my 360's fault or is it another emulation problem ?

O

ovany1

Id be soo glad if it doesnt work on the 360 I thought the game sucked on the PS2 and prey for the day the state its not getting a 360 release * flame retardant suit now worn :)

Noggin1980

Distinguished Member
ovany1 said:
Id be soo glad if it doesnt work on the 360 I thought the game sucked on the PS2 and prey for the day the state its not getting a 360 release * flame retardant suit now worn :)

Why? thats just selfish. If a game is coming out that doesn't interest you or you don't feel you will enjoy don't buy it. Don't wish that it won't come out since there will be plenty of people who will get plesure from it.

It's also in all our interests that the 360 gets the best games weather they interest you or not. Since it drives sales of the 360 so we get more dev support and thus more games you are interested in.

I doubt I'd be rushing to buy a GTA for the 360 as I'm not that interested but I still certainly hope the console gets it.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom