• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

VHS to HDD dubbing, Toshiba RD-XV47KB

pro2010

Standard Member
hi all,

I tried dubbing some of my old types to the HDD but the dubbing starts for few seconds than stops.
Than I get the message “cannot perform the dubbing. The title is copy-protected”

Are there any solutions to this problem?

Thank you all

pro2010

Standard Member
hi all,

I tried dubbing some of my old types to the HDD but the dubbing starts for few seconds than stops.
Than I get the message “cannot perform the dubbing. The title is copy-protected”

Are there any solutions to this problem?

Thank you all

I am talking about my own old selection of VHS, which I would like to transform to CDs so I can watch them on my video player.
Do you know that VHS players are been discontinued; soon you wouldn't be able to get new one

ramjet

Banned
same problem happened to me with my sony vx410 combi recorder

so the easy answer was to connect another vhs video to it with either scart or phono leads , choose the correct input , press play on the external vcr and record on the recorder. obviously this will only work with home made videos and not commercially protected ones

I think you will find cd,s to be a waste of time too , not enough storage space m8

you really need to use single layer dvdr , or dual layer dvdr

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom