1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[VHS] Anybody have any experience of the new Panasonic VCRs

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by roadtorode, Oct 31, 2003.

Tags:
  1. roadtorode

roadtorode

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Looking to get my mother a replacement VCR. Tempted by good prices on old-model Panasonic 730/780s, but there is a new nicam model (nvhv60) at a cracking price available too. Is this up to Panasonics usual picture quality, or will she notice a diference on the more expensive, but older, 780 ??

2. JAMBO

JAMBO

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I picked one up for less than £100 2 months ago. I mostly use it for old football video tapes and have had no problems so far. Picture and sound is excellent for the money. It also got great reviews in the trade magazines. I recommended it to a member called 'Ibrox' who possibly uses his more than me and might also give you an opinion if you PM him.

3. JAMBO

JAMBO

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Meant to say...I t has all the features that your mother should need.....2 scarts, standard L & R audio connections, videoplus, 35x speed play, jet rewind (3 hour tape in 60 secs) etc.