1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VGA to Scart cable from keene

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows' started by zatai, Jul 14, 2005.

1. zatai

zatai

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi there

I have just purchased a custome made VGA scart cable from Keene to connect my media center to my tv. The only problem is that when i connect it up, the image is just blurred colours.

I know the media center and tv work fine as i can connect with an s-video cable fine but i want to improve the picture quality using the keene cable.

spoke to keene and they sent me details saying i needed software installed on my pc such as powerstrip but its a bit vague. So my question is, what software will i need to download onto my media center for the cable to work?

Many thanks

2. jon stallard

jon stallard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    First thing is what Graphics card are you using? Apparently, this convertor will work with ATI cards but not with nvidia.

Jon.

3. zatai

zatai

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yes sorry i have the correct ati radeon card so that is definately not the problem. any ideas on what software i need?

4. DaveP

DaveP

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Keene have already told you what software you need. To find out how to use it go to the site of the guy who invented the cable here

Dave