VGA Switch - 1 PC to Two Screens?

Epicurus

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I know most people are looking for the opposite, two sources to one screen and indeed I use such a box for one patricular purpose.

However I also would like to do the opposite, I have a particular PC that 90% of the time I use with the small TFT monitor at its computer desk, but would like to occasionally run it to a larger HD Television for watching films etc.

Obiously this means I need a switch box that will let me switch between outputs. Anyone know where I can find such a thing? I've looked on Ebay but everything seems to be the opposite.

Cheers.

Eh?

Is it me or do those links point to something that allows two PCs onto one screen as opposed to one PC onto two screens???

I too am looking for something that can allow your PC to switch between two displays.

Anyone help out

Mickey123 said:
Eh?

Is it me or do those links point to something that allows two PCs onto one screen as opposed to one PC onto two screens???

I too am looking for something that can allow your PC to switch between two displays.

Anyone help out

I assume you are refering to the two passive switches.

It looks like Kramer have changed their website since I posted those links. It did say that due to their passive design they could be used the other way (1 in and 2 out).

See this link...

http://www.keene.co.uk/multi.php?mycode=PT201VGA

HTH,

Rob.

Hello Rob

Thanks for trying to help, its really appreciated.:smashin:

Wouldnt I need two inputs and one output though?

Your links seem to give one input and two outputs

The passive (meaning no electronics) switches will work either way - 1 in 2 out or 2 in 1 out. You just have to ignore the wording...

Rob.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom