Quantcast

VESA 100 x 100 Swivel & Tilt Wall Mount

IL Cattivo

Hi Guys,

Recently bought an LG 28" LCD HD Smart TV for the kitchen.

I'm having a massive problem finding a wall mount bracket that has a TV plate which doesn't obstruct all the connections that sit directly underneath where the VESA plate fits... I've come close with a One-For-All tilt and swivel unit, but its plate still covers the power inlet so is useless...

It appears that these wall mount units, where they are designed to fit multiple sized TV's i.e 22" > 44" (VESA 75 x 75 > 200 x 200), have plates which are far too large for the smaller sized TV that have their connections sitting right underneath the plate holes.

I need a tilt and swivel bracket where the VESA TV plate is not 1mm bigger than 100 x 100 otherwise it will obstruct connections...

Has anyone else had this problem or know of a good manufacturer that supplies tilt & swivel wall mounts with VESA plates no bigger than 100 x 100?

If I can't find one I'm gonna have to resort to putting up a corner shelf for the TV to sit on, which I really didn't want to do :(

Much appreciated

IL Cattivo

MooCow

Could you not cut the plate to achieve the access you require? If you are only mounting up to the 100x100 dimensions, trim off the excess to the side that you need or hole saw to remove it over the socket you need access to.

IL Cattivo

Could you not cut the plate to achieve the access you require? If you are only mounting up to the 100x100 dimensions, trim off the excess to the side that you need or hole saw to remove it over the socket you need access to.
Thanks MooCow... Didn't really fancy butchering the mount plates I had bought, one of which was part of a ‘One For All’ bracket which cost nearly 50 notes...

In the end I actually found a really good lightweight tilt & swivel bracket for a fraction of that price with a max VESA plate of 100x100.

All up on the plasterboard wall using grip-it plugs and it’s solid... 👍

Attachments

Top Bottom