Very Very P'eed Off - Referral Entry

samjet

Banned
just seen i have a referred mark against my name - WTF does that mean and what **** has done it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trader refs all A1

does this black mark mean i have offended some pc rubbish

i am less than pleased :mad:

S

shadowritten

samjet said:
just seen i have a referred mark against my name - WTF does that mean and what **** has done it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trader refs all A1

does this black mark mean i have offended some pc rubbish

i am less than pleased :mad:
You twonk! You've referred a friend to this forum, yes? And they've registered and cited you as the referee, yes? That's why you've got a referral! :thumbsup: :rotfl:

From the AV Forums 'Help' pages:

The administrator may have enabled referrals, which allows you to be credited for any new users you invite to the forum.

You gain referrals by promoting AV Forums using your unique referral link. The link you should use as your referral link is this:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=82146

Each time someone follows this link to AV Forums and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile.

Your administrator will have more information on any prizes or rewards that may be given out for referrals. Please be courteous when promoting AV Forums by not spamming other web sites with your referral link just to gain referrals.

shodan

Distinguished Member
Ha ha ha ha classic!!!!

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
Don't you just hate it when, in a fit of temper, you MESS UP BIG TIME? D'oh!

samjet

Banned
so i got it all wrong :oops: apologies

it was just that on another forum a referral was a formal warning - also i did not know that anyone had used me for said referral

anyway thanks for clearing up the situation :D

GaryB

As far as i can remember, I've never given anyone a unique referral link, I've just given the main AV Forums URL, but I have two of them.

Trending threads

Trending threads

Top Bottom