Very quick answer needed

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by DeanBaker, Sep 22, 2007.

1. DeanBaker

DeanBaker
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All.

I need a quick answer if anyone can help. In the next 20 mins ill be going out shopping and would like to get an ipod fm transmitter with charger but there are loads to choose from.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good one around the £20 price. Its going in a BMW 3 series coupe (2003) and not sure if a docked transmitter is best or just a cabled one. Its for a 5th Gen Video 60 GB Ipod.

Thanks

2. tonton

tonton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Doesn't look like you got your quick answer but I wouldn't bother with an FM transmitter unless you like listening to awful quality. I got a little box that plugs into the back of my head unit. This enables me to use the headphone socket and get cd quality sound.

3. daveb975

daveb975

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +424
    I agree with this, but if you do prefer an FM transmitter, the Belkin Tunebase FM has worked well for me:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Belkin-Tune...6?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1190631187&sr=8-1

It is a neat solution, and sounds the best of any of these FM units I have heard. Still nowhere near as good as a wired solution, though.