Very pleased with my new Velodyne-CHT10

jonhead34

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I just wanted to thank the many of you that replied to my newbie posts in which I was enquiring about a good sub to buy. Initially I didn't want to spend more than £150, but am now very glad that I listened to the sound advice I got here and plumped for the Velodyne-CHT10 (at the bargain price of £218 delivered - see the Velodyne sub-forum!)

The first thing I listened to was "Pink Floyd - In The Flesh", which was absolutely outstanding. The performance seems even better with DVDs - I had the family-in-law round on Saturday night to watch "The Village". Whenever the base really kicked during the scarey/jumpy moments, it very nearly blew us all out of our chairs!!

Thanks for the great recommendation. I'm glad I didn't throw £100 away on a far inferior product!

Cheers

Jon

Good choice Jon, glad you like it.

What not many people realise is the difference a good sub can make, and even more so, the difference between £150 sub and a £200 sub!.

Your sub should perform even better once run in. :)

Well done

Thank you very much for your encouragement GFS - it's very much appreciated! I've certainly caught the bug from you guys!!

Cheers

Jon

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom