Very Odd Behaviour - Any Ideas??

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by Mischevious, May 9, 2005.

1. Mischevious

Mischevious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am keeping my fingers crossed someone here will be able to help me as my SKY+ problem is driving me insane! :lease:

I have noticed programs neither I or anyone else has set to record are all of a sudden putting themselves in the program planner not only are they recording they are setting themselves up to record every week - programs I have no interest in watching never mind recording. :mad:

It is also deleting programs I do want to record and of course I dont notice till I go to watch it and it isnt there, nor is it there for the week after. :confused:

I have phones SKY on many occasions, had firmware upgrades, resets and gone through the laborious routine of switching it off - removing my SKY card and then resetting it and switching it all back on several times and still nothing happens. :thumbsdow

Has anyone else had this problem? I cant help thinking if this is a ploy by SKY as my warrenty has only just ran out and maybe they want me to pay for an engineer or worse still by a new box ?!?

:lease: help