1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very new EPG

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by celticprince, Dec 1, 2001.

1. celticprince

celticprince

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was told by a senior manager at Sky a couple of days ago that over this weekend there would be a EPG software download to try and fix the bugs in the current version 2.7 bb9*. He told me that this was not common knowledge. Just as he said, today I have noticed a change to the EPG Version, which is now 2.8b*. Initially, everything seemed ok, but after further channel changing, my silver pannie again started to go into interactive mode without me wanting it to. Also, it has frozen twice when channel hoping. Anyone else noticed any changes? One positive thing I have noticed, which may be coincidental, is that my signal strength/quality are both at about 90% which is a first for this machine. The operating system version is 1.2S4Bc, but I think this may be the same as before. Anyone any thoughts?

2. gbmitie

gbmitie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +56
    Hi

Just ot let u know, the latest software for my pana 31 reset the RF channel to the default 68!!! otherwise everything ok and yes the signal strength/quality has also gone up, very strange.

GBmitie