1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Cheap Xbox Rgb Scart

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Dan_The_Man, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Dan_The_Man

Dan_The_Man

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Guys,

Thought I'd let you all know about a very good deal I got for myself today. Just bought a Official XBox Advanced Scart from Curreys for £12.99! This is an amazing bit of kit. The picture quality through the RGB is razor sharp and if you've got a 5.1 receiver then you can hook your XBox through your amp and enjoy all your games in 5.1. Worth it for that alone! It makes such a difference when playing Burnout 3 to hear the competion coming up behind you!
    Anyway here's the deal. This lead sells for £19.99 everywhere but check out Currey's christmas catalogue and you will see it advertised at £12.99! It's £19.99 in the shop and online but go into Currey's pick one up, head to the till, then point out the misprint in their catalogue and they will knock £7 off the price. Bargain if you ask me!

Like I say if you haven't got one already treat yourselves to an early christmas pressie! You won't regret it!

Cheers
    Dan
    :thumbsup:

2. dnrc

dnrc
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0