1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Verticle bars on inverted DILA G1000 / G10U (Panasonic 995) projector

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by shleeman, Jul 18, 2003.

1. shleeman

shleeman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,
    I received my D-ILA Panasonic PD-D995 via UPS yesterday and am having a bit of trouble setting it up. Upright, it works fine, but when I reverse right-left, it gets these vertical bars evenly spaced throughout the picture. Inverting top/bottom works fine and the reverse has the bars regardless of the top/bottom position. I will try to post pics this evening, but if anyone has any ideas why this is happening, please reply to this thread or PM me.
    Thanks in advance,
    Tony

UPDATE:
    http://www.ibyte.net/gallery/ProjectorProblem

2. Branxx

Branxx
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I have a feeling that I have read about this porblem a while ago on www.AVSForum.com. Check their search function for any reference to inverted G10.

I have G10 myself and it is in inverted position but there are no problems with picture.

3. shleeman

shleeman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, I checked around doing searches for all the similar models and turned up nothing... I also sent an email to panasonic. Hopefully, I'll figure it out.
    -Tony

4. shleeman

shleeman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0