vertical veiwing angle

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by Andywilliams, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Andywilliams

Andywilliams

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +64
    Hi
    Will be changing my tv in the near future dont know which way to go dlp or plasma.Do like the specs of the sagem hd45 which is quite future proofed.What i want to know is picture wise the tv will be on my stand which is 26'' high and is in a corner so not much of a problem veiwing from the side but is there a certain height that the screen needs to be without it effecting the picture in effect the screen will be 33'' high off the ground on its pedastal my seating is 15' away on the back sofa but the other sofa on the side wall will be only 8' away from its nearest seating position.
    Sorry for going on.
    Cheers Gonzo. :)

2. AV Junky

AV Junky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +69
    You have nothing to worry about my friend. Picture will be fine from that angle. As long as you're not planning on putting it on the floor, (such as Currys commonly do!) or on top of a chest of drawers, then you will be fine.

3. neilmcl

neilmcl

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +292
    You only really have a problem with the vertical viewing angle if right up in front of the screen, say within 4 feet and your'e not in eyeline of the picture. The further you go the better it is.

4. Andywilliams

Andywilliams

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +64
    Thanks for the replys, going to the bristol show next sunday so hope to see a few dlp screens in action.
    Cheers Gonzo.