• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Vertical standing/lifestyle DVD player

pragmatic

Distinguished Member
Hi, i'm looking for a Vertical standing/lifestyle DVD player to go with my pc system, I have this amp http://www.yamahamultimedia.com/yec/products/cavit/apu70.asp and would like something of a similar style to stick beside it, how i'd like something that could play divx ect.. but it seems that many non standard sized/shaped dvd players came out arround 2000-2003 so thats not gonna happen.

Anyway if anyone has any suggestions that'd be great. It going to be pluded into a MIRAI 522P100, its got hdmi (although using this for my pc), vga and component via the vga and 2 rgb enabled scarts.

C

chachi

Hunt for the Sony DVP series, was a slot-loading little piece of kit in a near-identical form factor to that amp. Occasionally they pop up on eBay or on here ...

Dankeech

DK Digital do the DVD-337 player that looks like would physically compliment the Yamaha, but I don't believe it does Divx. IIRC though, it's quite a cheap player but asthetically pleasing at least.

Never used one myself though...

Dan.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom