Vertical line (LG CX)

Hassan7272

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

i own LG CX from 4 months today I noticed strange vertical line on the right very edge of the panel ... it’s go away when changing the content then it come again... any body know the reason please?

Attachments

• AC0B7A0F-F78D-449B-9D88-A018CDA1D113.jpeg
    AC0B7A0F-F78D-449B-9D88-A018CDA1D113.jpeg
    209.7 KB · Views: 925
  • 202F367B-6161-4956-A0BF-370C80F28A44.jpeg
    202F367B-6161-4956-A0BF-370C80F28A44.jpeg
    374.1 KB · Views: 1,427
Here another clear picture

Attachments

• 3A5F8E86-B563-402A-96C7-550982B72B2B.jpeg
    3A5F8E86-B563-402A-96C7-550982B72B2B.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 985
Edit: when switch pixels shift off then on the line disappear then it come back after while

Try a pixel refresh in TV settings.

I remember having a similar issue on my C6 and pixel refresh sorted it. Also try unplugging it from the wall for 5 mins and try it again.

I have the same issue. It's not a hardware related issue (for me) because when i change the format the line moves with the format. I tried pixel refresh twice, unplugged c9 for a whole day, factory reset and it doesn't work. It's probably a software glitch

I have the same issue. It's not a hardware related issue (for me) because when i change the format the line moves with the format. I tried pixel refresh twice, unplugged c9 for a whole day, factory reset and it doesn't work. It's probably a software glitch
Thank you for your replay... the strange that today when i keep look to the the line near the edge i can see the line move to the edge for some amount of time the it appear again in the same first position... when I switched off the pixels shift the line is disappear. Do you think it’s hardware issue?

Thank you for your replay... the strange that today when i keep look to the the line near the edge i can see the line move to the edge for some amount of time the it appear again in the same first position... when I switched off the pixels shift the line is disappear. Do you think it’s hardware issue?
Change your format to 4:3. Is the line at the edge of the television or at the edge of the content. If it's hardware problem then the edges should be like that at the edges of the television. If it's software then the edges should be like that in the content that's displayed

Change your format to 4:3. Is the line at the edge of the television or at the edge of the content. If it's hardware problem then the edges should be like that at the edges of the television. If it's software then the edges should be like that in the content that's displayed
Thank you.. i will check it ... can i change the format with YouTube build up app on tv?

Isn't that just the screen shift setting, if you turn it off does it disappear?

Here another image

Attachments

• 3F194DE3-133B-4A80-B5A7-C2022F3156C8.jpeg
    3F194DE3-133B-4A80-B5A7-C2022F3156C8.jpeg
    249 KB · Views: 944
Thank you very much... waiting for your update 🙏

Had a look and I couldn’t see anything really from the content I tried, do you notice it on everything?
I think it is just the screen shift setting but I could be wrong.
My aspect ratio settings are original with just scan on.

Had a look and I couldn’t see anything really from the content I tried, do you notice it on everything?
I think it is just the screen shift setting but I could be wrong.
My aspect ratio settings are original with just scan on.
Thank you very much for your time and attention .... No, not all of the content I watch can notice the problem! Hope not hardware issue i can see it clearly while watching football match or on content iclude bright area like clouds but as I described above it’s disappear immediately once i switch off pixels shift... and if i keep this option off the problem never happened.🙄

Thank you very much for your time and attention .... No, not all of the content I watch can notice the problem! Hope not hardware issue i can see it clearly while watching football match or on content iclude bright area like clouds but as I described above it’s disappear immediately once i switch off pixels shift... and if i keep this option off the problem never happened.🙄

Yeah I mean if you don't see it on everything it could just be the content. I would keep screen shift on as it prevents burn in.
What are your aspect ratio settings?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom