Quantcast

Vertical Bars on Samsung QLED Q90R 65 Inch Screen

Rob659

Novice Member
I purchased this TV about a month ago. All was fine in fact great but then I noticed vertical lines (more like bars about 2 inches wide) predominately on the left hand side of the screen. I first noticed it watching a football game whilst the cameras were panning and thought it might be a processing issue. On further exploration I now see it whenever there is a single light colour across the screen. It is there on the ambient screen options too. Does anyone know if this is a settings matter or is it a fault with the TV?

cuke2u

Can you possibly post a picture? Also try a reset of the tv but it does sound like you need to contact the holder of the warranty...

cuke2u

Look this:

Yep I can see it, but it is very mild. I tend not to test mine, if I can't see it under normal tv viewing then I feel it's fine. If you're not happy with yours then you have the right to complain though...

ardnox

Novice Member
I’ve just bought this TV and notice both left and right sides Of the screen look like they fade out. Is this how it’s supposed to be? Feels wrong to me. It’s like the backlight just doesn't reach to the edges. Surely it should be uniformly lit?