Vertical banding Panasonic ET5B

You will be lucky to get one that is better than that

Can you post a non compressed video somewhere else? I can't make any difference with such a low quality video.

As said above, if you have it replaced its more than likely the replacement will be the same or worse.

I wish my current 50" Panasonic B6B set was as uniform as that, even our 60" Samsung Plasma has similar or worse banding than what's shown in your videos.

Well I did, I had the Panasonic replaced once - replacement was slightly better than the original. Check out the thread I posted on here last year about it :

Panasonic TX-L50B6B Bad DSE or am I being picky? | AVForums

The Samsung PS60F5500 - Every display model I viewed had banding to some degree so what would be the point in having it exchanged and in all honesty I don't notice it.

The point is you'll be hard pressed to find perfection unless your willing to spend mega bucks and even then you can still be let down. It gets to the point where you have to compromise, we're not exactly dealing with exchanging a faulty DVD player - it's TV's with huge boxes, waiting in for collections and deliveries etc.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom