• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Veronica Mars TV show gets a film to tie up loose ends

Passingbat

Distinguished Member
The Veronica Mars TV series only lasted for three seasons and ever since then, Rob Thomas, the creator and Kristen Bell have been trying to do a movie to tie up loose ends.

They have had several false starts, but a couple of weeks ago launched a Kickstarter project to raise money from fans. The target was $2 million, and this was raised in just 11 hours. It now stands at $4.4 million. However, the more money they have, the better the movie will be. People get rewards for their donations (digital downloads and DVDs of the film etc.). Initially it was only open to US residents to get the rewards, but rewards have now been opened up to other countries, including the UK.

If anyone is interested, this is the link.

The Veronica Mars Movie Project by Rob Thomas — Kickstarter

(This is the same post that I made on a different forum to AVForums on which I use a different user name)

Passingbat

Distinguished Member

colonelblighty

I'm sure there's a couple of YouTube vids of what a 4th series could have been like. Pleased that this will get a TV movie now though.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom