Veronica Mars Revival (Hulu) Friday, July 26th

I'm going to have to find the dvd boxsets now that don't cost an arm and a leg to catch up.

Snippet of the “New” Chrissie Hynde Theme Song ‘We Used To Be Friends’.

Snippet of the “New” Chrissie Hynde Theme Song ‘We Used To Be Friends’.

Nice, but I much prefer the original by the Dandy Warhols. Just have to hope that this appears on a UK network somewhere.

Nice, but I much prefer the original by the Dandy Warhols. Just have to hope that this appears on a UK network somewhere.

Above, Chrissie for me :D

Is this the version?

You can buy all 3 seasons on Amazon Prime now but they are still £16 per season...

Veronica Mars' Comic-Con Panelists, Girl-Powered Revival Poster Revealed
All eight episodes of Hulu’s Veronica Mars revival (aka Season 4) will be available to stream on July 26

veronica-mars-sdcc.jpg

Not surprising there hasn’t been a lot of posts on this revival thread. Had a quick month’s subscription of Starzplay to watch this and really wish I hadn’t. As a massive fan of VM this was just hard work. It didn’t have the magic of the original series at all and the final episode was a real let down. Kristen Bell was excellent as usual, but the rest of it hit the mark completely.

Sadly it appears I’m not alone in this and the series 4 went down like a lead balloon, so there is as much chance of a season 5 as there is of Trump becoming a decent human being.

I liked it, but the other half hated the ending. Heh heh heh.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom