1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Veronica Mars, Brilliant!

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Marc, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Marc

Marc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,081
    Not yet on sky, and flirting with cancellation, it's possible that viewers in the UK might never get to see superb teen drama Veronica Mars, currently running it's first season in the states. I've been watching this from downloaded episodes, and i think it's the best and freshest program i've seen in a long time. If you can get hold of the episodes, do it, cos it'd be a shame if it were missed.

The show tells the story of the lives of teenage girl named Veronica Mars (played by relative newcomer Kristen Bell), who used to be one of the "in crowd" until her boyfriend Duncan mysteriously dumped her for reasons unknown, and her dad (Enrico Colantoni), former sheriff, who was sacked for arresting the local billionaire Jake Kane for the murder of his own daughter Lilly, and now works as a Private Investigator.

Veronica spends her days trying to cope with high school and working part time for her Dad's private investigation company, all the while trying to solve the murder of Lilly and also find her own mother, who left without saying a word six months previously.

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    For me it was the surprise of the current season.
    I was expecting a teen drama which I would quickly get bored with but it turned into a quite complex drama dealing with murder and conspiracy with enough light undertones from the mostly late teen cast to make it fun.

Nice to see Alyson Hannigan in the latest episode:)

3. Marc

Marc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,081
    yeah it was nice to see Alyson back on the small screen again. I must admit i had to look twice at Mac earlier in the series cos for a minute i thought she looked quite a lot like Alyson Hannigan!

Today's episode (downloadable tomorrow hopefully) should be great! The end of the last episode was huge, so there's no telling what'll happen!

4. Banshee

Banshee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    From Digital Bits - Warner has announced a new TV release that some of you will be excited about. Veronica Mars: The Complete First Season will street on 10/11. :)