Veronica Carlson (Hammer Film Actress).

Garrett

Reaction score
Veronica Carlson as passed away age 77, the actress stared in many horror films and UK tv adventure series such as Department S. and Randal and Hopkirk Deceased, and was in a regular spoof spy series Spyders Web. She died back on the 27nd February 2022
Total gutted I absolutely adored her, and a few films she was in got killed I should enjoy but dont as what happened to her even though fictional.

I remember she appeared with Roger Moore a couple of times once in The Saint and once in Crossplot which the fool did not go off with her but someone else.

I'm so envious of the interviewer who not only sat beside but got a kiss off her.
Lovely gracious, lady body and soul.

R.I.P. Veronica

I have a art print similar to this scene hanging in my hall way signed by Christopher Lee.
1649877506110.png

Last edited:
That art print mentioned above.
AA DHRFTG.jpg

A tale Veronica tells about Christopher Lee being unlike what you expect, at almost the end of a day shootings of Dracula Has Risen from The Grave, and the main shots had been done and they more or less off home but Veronica had to do some lines pretending she was talking to Chris and looking up at his eye line just looking at nothing there or someone's hand, knowing it was her first big role and was nervous, said he came back and be the actual eye line for her to react off to help her which she said it was and kind of him.
Remembered that not 100% correct, 2.58 actual tale and snippet about Chris and Gregory Peck.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom