Venom 2: Let There Be Carnage (15th October 2021) Andy Serkis

Oh shit, bring Venom into the MCU! It's a shame that Tom Hollands Peter Parker isnt part of his origin like in the comics but still . . . . .

Sony in talks with Andy Serkis, BUMBLEBEE director Travis Knight and Rupert Wyatt to direct

Last edited:
Gonna be difficult to make this family friendly with
Carnage
involved.

I kind of enjoyed the first, but unlike any of the other MCU I won't be watching it again. I think my expectations were so low, it actually just managed to surpass them. Hardy wasn't great.

I didn't mind Tom Hardy as Venom, not sure that Venom should be put down to family friendly level either.

I didn't mind Tom Hardy as Venom, not sure that Venom should be put down to family friendly level either.

Every time you go to the local store :D

parssite.gif

Well if there's lots of venom and carnage, then he really knows his mo-cap stuff, that's for sure.

Thought the first film was only OK, but really liked Hardy in the role. So I do think this has a lot of promise.

All I hope is that they do Carnage justice in the film.

Venom 1 director Ruben Fleischer confirms the franchise is heading for a Tom Hardy x Tom Holland showdown

That’s where it’s all going to lead. And that’s the exciting thing, because we changed the origin of Venom … in the comics, he evolved from Spider-Man but because of the Marvel-Sony thing we weren’t able to that. And so the thing I think it’s building towards, and will be exciting to see, is when they actually do confront each other.

All I hope is that they do Carnage justice in the film.

I don't see how they can if they are going for family friendly. Carnage is not the nicest of villains as we know.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom