Venom Is In The Spidey 3 Movie Woooooooooooooooooooot

Kopite4Ever

Established Member
REJOICE REJOICE IM A SAD LITTLE GEEK WHO IS HAPPY

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=11332

you just got to love the blonde's havnt you :thumbsup: :rotfl: 'oops was i not meant to say that' :D made my night

so that makes 3 villains in one movie :D sounds if it will be a stormer. Venom, Sandman and im hearing Harry Osbourne will be the hob goblin and not green goblin II like he was in the comics

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
That is so cool – I'm just wondering whether it will be villan over-kill though. Just having Venom would have kept me happy, I hope they don't make things too complicated and messy!

Kopite4Ever

Established Member
think they could just sneak him in at the end after spidey has battled sandman/hobgoblin. you know just when he thinks the city is safe venom arrives and set it up for #4. then the cast will want to sign on for more films as it will just get better. i expected more responses to this, its not old news is it ?

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
It's the first time I've heard it - I thought there'd more responses too!?!

But you're right an appearance by Venom at the end would work quite well! :thumbsup:

chaddy

Ex Member
if i remember from cartoons & comics isn't eddie brock venom ?
Maybe it they will introduce eddie (Thomas haden chruch) brock as a character through the film then in the end after defeating sandman and green goblin the story of eddie into venom, one quick fight before the end of the film to hype up venom then BANG CLIFFHANGER setting up for the 4th film.

oxygenuk

Ex Member
venom is should be jamesons son (marry janes ex-bf in s2) after he comes back from a space mission and develops a virus or something i think

Kopite4Ever

Established Member
the symbiot comes back on the shuttle with jameson's son. then it forms with peter parker and is with him for a while. he then shed's it as it hates sound IIRC then forms with eddie brock. thats the basic way as far as i remember eddie brock becomes venom. this then goes onto carnage and spidey-carnage later on and its cool

Maybe it they will introduce eddie (Thomas haden chruch) brock

Thomas Haden Church is cast to play sandman, Topher Grace is to play venom/eddie brock

chaddy

Ex Member
sorry i ment topher grace, just got sideways in my head while typing. was it topher who played jamasons son in spidey 2

chaddy

Ex Member
also arn't eddie brock & peter parker friends ? didn't there dads work on somthing together or is it just in the ultimate spider-man comic

chrislad

Prominent Member
Harry Osborn is not the Hobgoblin. That's a completely different characters. Harry is the 2nd Green Goblin.

Kopite4Ever

Established Member
i did mention that in the original post

hearing Harry Osbourne will be the hob goblin and not green goblin II like he was in the comics

for movie purposes maybe they thought a second green goblin is a no no as we have had one film about it

chrislad

Prominent Member
Didn't see that. I think the main reason comic book films then to fall flat is that they have too many new rivals. I'd like to see a bit of a prolonged rivalry in films, not where the bad guy dies at the end of each film

lovemunkey187

Established Member
Kopite4Ever said:
the symbiot comes back on the shuttle with jameson's son. then it forms with peter parker and is with him for a while. he then shed's it as it hates sound IIRC then forms with eddie brock. thats the basic way as far as i remember eddie brock becomes venom. this then goes onto carnage and spidey-carnage later on and its cool

You do recall correctly.

chambeaj

Prominent Member

Battle

Distinguished Member
Too many villans spoil the film - just look at batman & robin :rolleyes:

One, maybe two villans is more than enought - they should introduce the black suit in this one (maybe have him find and wear it for just at the end of the film) but not venom till the next movie.

The best part of the black suit story line in the comics was Spiderman being oblivous to the fact that the suit was aware and controling him - that story need a whole movie to do it justice

The latest video from AVForums

LG G3 MLA OLED Evo Best Picture Settings - works for ALL 2023 LG OLEDs
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Back
Top Bottom