• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Venom Comiquette

dombards

Established Member
Hi Guys,

My other half has just phoned to let me know my Venom Comiqutte exc had just arrived :clap::clap::clap:

From all accounts this is a very detailed piece!!

Anyone else have this ordered?

Ill get some photo's up tonight when I get home

Here are some I nicked from Sideshowfreaks

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

Last edited:

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Fapping hell that's all kinds of sexy :)

Your a lucky man if I had enough space & money I'd be all over that like a strong moss.

Hope you like it.

Neil

maverick177uk

Distinguished Member
Mate what are your bills like for your stuff now with all this new shipping lark with SS?

dombards

Established Member
Mate what are your bills like for your stuff now with all this new shipping lark with SS?

Well the invoice on venom only has the shipping cost and that was $30. Nothing was paid to the driver so I persume I will get billed later for the VAT, they did put a gift card in the box thats worth $25 though.

maverick177uk

Distinguished Member
$30 wow that's good I've been charged $38 for a Bowen Hulk and that's smaller I presume than the venom box this could bowed well for the extra charges on my Wolvie and Gambit PFs

gam

Prominent Member
Well the invoice on venom only has the shipping cost and that was $30. Nothing was paid to the driver so I persume I will get billed later for the VAT, they did put a gift card in the box thats worth $25 though.

The gift card is a nice touch but will they ever be used that often? Shipping price sounds good though, we know what the vat will be so lets hope the handling charge is around what sidehsow say it is too...... did it take long to arrive?

Venom looks excellant :smashin:

kj23

Established Member
nice looking piece, i'm tempted by it. wouldn't want the exc if the print is the extra though. i got a gift card with my latest order too, nice gesture but pretty much useless really.

Viperj2k

Established Member
Did you guys get any tracking info for Venom? no sign of mine yet, I did get a final invoice and a shipping email though.

dombards

Established Member
The gift card is a nice touch but will they ever be used that often? Shipping price sounds good though, we know what the vat will be so lets hope the handling charge is around what sidehsow say it is too...... did it take long to arrive?

Venom looks excellant :smashin:

I got an email on Tuesday saying it has been shipped on the 19th my final invoice email on Thursday and it arrived Friday 22nd. Fast delivery know then as usually when they says its delivered it takes weeks!!

spikecast

Distinguished Member
Wow, congrats mate he looks stunning! :thumbsup:

kj23

Established Member
you can only use the gift cards on certain items, in stock ones only so you're fairly limited in your choice. if you're talking about charges for fedex deliveries they send you a bill through the mail so not sure anyone will have one yet, my first one hasn't turned up yet.

gam

Prominent Member
I've had a couple of gift cards over the years and have never been able to use them due to the majority of orders being pre-orders, I think I've only ever ordered one in-stock item out of god knows how many aswell as a lot of their in-stock items are likely to be easy to get so there's a fair chance they would be available elsewhere for less money anyway.

Also its been a couple of years since I've had one but if I remember correctly they have an expire date too..... but will be nice to have in the slim chance one can be used

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom