Vendor query - Sony 40x3500

Discussion in 'Sony TVs Forum' started by RangerNeil, Jan 25, 2008.

1. RangerNeil

RangerNeil
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Has any one experience of dealing with Digital Electronics (http://www.digitechelectronics.com/l)?? If so are they good, bad or indifferent??

Reason I ask is I've been doing some digging on the web for the best price on the 40X3500 and they are offering the Sony 40X3500 for £1688 inc VAT plus they have a 12 month interest free deal. Delivery seems to be an extra £50 via CityLink (not my favourite courier firm but...). I've got to admit the thought of us getting the interest rather than them is appealing!! :)

They also do Sony's BDP-S300 BluRay player (£247 Inc VAT & delivery) so I was thinking of getting the pair???

Any thoughts comments please ???

2. RangerNeil

RangerNeil
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    No one used Digital Electronics then???

Oh well - looks like we'll be the first........

3. RangerNeil

RangerNeil
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    OK - I have today ordered the following:

Sony DDL-40x3500 television

Sony BDP-S300 BluRay player

from this firm. Once I get a delivery date (opted for the nothing to pay for 12 monthss route) I will contact Virgin Media and get our system upgraded to Virgin+

I'l also shoot down Comets and get some decent SCART and HDMI cables ready for connection - BluRay & Virgin+ require HDMI, VHS and DVD require SCART. I'm told Monster are a good make to get.

I'll let you knpw how it goes - right now I'm hoping I've made the right choice else I shall suffer greatly at the voice of SWMBO!!!