1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Velodyne SPL800-R

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by common, Aug 3, 2005.

1. common

common

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Got this new model sub yesterday, really impressed, has auto EQ via a mic and full remote control - got mine in the standard but impressive piano black gloss finish - goes as low as I needed for my apartment.

I'm using it in a WAF and child friendly plasma / yamaha YSP1 / SPL800-R system - pic below

Attached Files:

2. Mr THX

Mr THX

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Very nice clean contempary set up Common :smashin: I like it a lot. :thumbsup:

What are your thoughts on the YSP1 ?? Are you still getting effects with its positioning ??

Agree the Piano Gloss on the Velo's is a sublime finish. :D

3. common

common

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Still playing with the YSP1 - I have an arch into the kitchen on the right wall so I needed to get the beams to bounce before that and back around - watched Gladiator last night and i definately getting some rear channel effects so i'm pleased

I know the floor is not ideal but until I get a new stand or wall mount the plasma it's my only choice - the YSP1 does have vertical beam adjustment though so I have just over compensated that calculation