Question Velodyne SPL 800 Ultra

JEDIBLADE

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Anyone had any experience of this sub, I can't seem to find any reviews or much information?

Thanks, there both good reviews, I've been searching round the forums and can find very little on velodyne in general. I assume they've fell out of favour on here, not sure why, the specs seem good for the money and I always thought velodyne were a good company?

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I heard a couple of SPL-1000's in action at the movie rooms in Edinburgh and I was blown away. But I have no frame of reference as I could only compare to my cheap SW-150…

Thanks, there both good reviews, I've been searching round the forums and can find very little on velodyne in general. I assume they've fell out of favour on here, not sure why, the specs seem good for the money and I always thought velodyne were a good company?

Depending on how important the cabinet size is, I'd wager the BKs subs(p12 or even the gemini would perform as well and likely(at least with the P12) much better.

Tom V.

Thanks, yes cabinet size is an issue. I've had a look at the BK's and have considered the sub's you mentioned.

Does anyone know if the svs soundpath isolation feet fit velodyne subwoofers?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom