• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Velodyne CHT-12R Setup

martinpeter

Standard Member
I've just taken delivery of this thing, and I'm very happy with the way it sounds. My problem is that I don't know what volume it's set to. I like it a little louder when my wife/kids aren't there, and set differently for different movies. However I just have the volume up and down controls, so I have nio way of keeping track where it is set to. So, when I try to change it I have to do lots of adjustment to get me back to where I was before. Any ideas?

russraff

Just press the volume up/down on the remote briefly so that you see the blue light flash briefly. This will raise/lower the volume by a set amount. So, if you always reduce the volume by 3 presses, then you will always know where you are.

Ambient Fish

Hi Martin, I own a SPL 800R, if they both work in the same manner then to find out what the volume is press either the plus or minus button and then count the flashes of the indicator for example 2 slow then 5 fast means the volume is set to 25 (out of 100) it is then quite easy to make the required adjustments.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom