1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Velo cht 10

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Pete Delaney, May 27, 2003.

1. Pete Delaney

Pete Delaney

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :rolleyes: I have been reading the powerbuy for Erics Velo, I have to say I am VERY interested in getting one. It's just a question of either jumping in (or being pushed)! But, I really would like some feedback from owners first.

TIA
    Pete.

I have AE 120 fronts, AE centre & Audio Monitor studio 5 rears. Never had a sub, my system already sounds good. Just need to know if a velo cht 10,or any other sub,will make it sound great!!

2. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    The Velodyne CH10 seems to be a well thought of subwoofer available at a good price. Many owners have commented on it in the past and a search will give you many many threads to read.

The addition of a quality sub to your system will make a big difference to your enjoyment of action movies.

3. ChrisNic

ChrisNic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +62
    See my reply on the powerbuy thread as I just got mine this morning. Needless to say I am very happy with it.

4. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,380
    If you have never had a sub then you don't know what you are missing :nono:

A quality sub like the CHT-10 will add vastly to your enjoyment of films and music.
    Follow the advise given to others in these forum threads when setting up. No I know you haven't got one YET, but you just gotta do it. :)
    I've had mine since September and it was my second sub. The CHT-10 just blew the old one right out of the water.

Mark.

5. Ian Cox

Ian Cox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I posted a mini-review on the CHT-10 when I got mine. You can find it here :)

6. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    Thanks everyone for your contributions. I think that by now Pete will see that the owners are happy and that they all feel that this particular sub is excellent value for money