Veiwing a panny and a CRT at the same time??

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by wynouk, Nov 7, 2002.

1. wynouk

wynouk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Could someone recommend a good graphic's card to buy in the UK to view 2 monitors at the same time so i can view my panny and CRT monitor at the same time.
    I nearly bought the radeom 8500DV but at the last minute I discovered it can only support either 1 CRT monitor and TV out together or 1 DVI and TV out together and not CRT and DVI together so it would be something at that price range or cheeper.

thanks.

2. darhart

darhart
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    try an MSI geforce 4 ti 4200 128mg. got one from scsan the other week for £130, it has 2 vga outs, and an s-video in/out, ive tryed it running vga and svid at the same time and it works fine, yet to try vga and vga, but im shure it wont be a problem. there were reports that the nvidia cards wern't as good as the radeon's for dvd but from what i've heard that was with geforce3 and older, they have made a real effort on this with the geforce4 and now it is supposed to be as good.