1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCR to Digibox

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by webntweb, Dec 24, 2004.

Tags:
  1. webntweb

webntweb
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everybody,
    I would welcome any advice on how to connect my Sony KV-32LS36U TV, Toshiba SD220E DVD player, JVC SVHS HR-S5975 video recorder and BT Digibox (a few months old) so that I can record TV programs via the Digibox. Is this possible. I have a scart switching box (4 scarts and two sets of red, yellow and white) and various scart leads including one terminating with single red, yellow and white and another with double red, yellow and white, and a scart head with a single set red, yellow and white on the other side.
    Best regards and Merry Christmas to all.
    Roy Webster

2. smerkderk

smerkderk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi,

Sorry i cant give any advice that would use the switching boxes however can you not just connect Digi- VCR with a scart direct? (assuming that your digi box has two scarts - you could have one scart to recorder/vcr, and one scart - composite connection to the switching box?)

Cheers