VCR problems connected to Pace Twin

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by wattsj, Dec 28, 2003.

Tags:
  1. wattsj

wattsj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Apologies if this has been discussed already but I've just got a Pace Twin and have connected it up as shown in the manual.

Now I cannot view the picture from my VCR !

It's connected through the Pace but doesn't seem to pass the signal through, any ideas ?

Jay

2. MartinImber

MartinImber

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Sell the vcr on Ebay

3. colin_e

colin_e

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Just checking- you haven't connected to an input-only SCART on the VCR have you? If your VCR has dual SCARTS make sure you are connected to the right one.

Also, I assume you are selecting AUX on the twin, and have a fully-wired SCART from the Twin to the VCR?

It could be that your TV is not auto-detecting the switch from RGB output on the Twin (assuming you are using RGB) to composite. Try manually selecting composite in on the TV.

Also if your VCR uses S-Video out you will need to connect it directly to an S-Video compatible port on your TV. Switching can get complicated :-}

Good luck- Colin

4. chilpillphil

chilpillphil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    or you could connect your vcr to the tv using another scart lead, if theres a spare SCART on the tv.

or run an RF cable to the tv and tune the VCR in on CH 08 or whatever